[mono-android] Mono for Android 4.0.1 Available

Jonathan Pryor jonp at xamarin.com
Tue Dec 13 16:06:06 EST 2011

On Dec 13, 2011, at 3:56 PM, Steven Pack wrote:
> Does that GC stability include a fix for the empty stack traces when mono crashes?

I haven't seen any empty stack traces anymore...but that doesn't mean that they've been fixed. (It might just mean that I'm running the wrong apps.)

That said, I hope they've been fixed.

If you do see any such issues, please report them and (if possible) file a repro for them. I realize that creating GC repros is painful/difficult, but they're largely required in order to fix them. :-/

Thanks,
 - Jon