[mono-android] Updating textview from a thread

Sayed Arian Kooshesh kooshesh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 10:30:29 UTC 2012

there are two ways,
you can create a handler on your oncreate, then pass a runnable to it.
There is also some function, I can't remember it's name, that is like
sendtoui that will post it on the ui thread for you.

--
Extreme Knowledge is not something for which he programs a computer but for
which his computer is programming him.

-Wozniak

   - if my programming advice has helped you, feel free to donate to :
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KYUXV2PG88YQQ>