"This email is sent to you, because you subscribed to notifications of this poll. To opt out, visit the poll and remove your subscription.":"該電子郵件已發送給您,因為您已訂閱此投票的通知。 要選擇退出,請造訪投票並移除您的訂閱。",
"Poll invitation \"%s\"":"投票邀請「%s」",
"{owner} invited you to take part in the poll \"{title}\"":"{owner} 邀請您參加「{title}」的投票",
"This link gives you personal access to the poll named above. Press the button above or copy the following link and add it in your browser's location bar: ":"此連結給您個人存取上面提到的投票。按上方的按鈕或複製以下的連結,然後將其貼到您瀏覽器的網址列。",
"Do not share this link with other people, because it is connected to your votes.":"不要與其他人分享此連結,因為其與您的投票息息相關。",
"This email is sent to you, because you are invited to vote in this poll by the poll owner. At least your name or your email address is recorded in this poll. If you want to get removed from this poll, contact the site administrator or the initiator of this poll, where the mail is sent from.":"此電子郵件已傳送給您,因為投票擁有者邀請您在此投票。此投票至少會記錄您的名字與您的電子郵件地址。如果您想要從此投票中移除,請聯絡站台管理員或此投票的發起者(即傳送郵件給您的人)。",
"A polls app, similar to doodle/dudle with the possibility to restrict access.":"類似於 doodle/dudle 投票應用程式,可限制存取對象。",
"A polls app, similar to doodle/dudle with the possibility to restrict access (members, certain groups/users, hidden and public).":"類似於 doodle/dudle 投票應用程式,可限制存取對象(成員、特定群組或使用者、隱藏與公開)。",
"The following link is your personal access to this poll. You can reenter this poll at any time, change your vote and leave comments.":"以下連結是您對此投票的個人存取。您可以隨時重新進入此投票,變更您的投票並留言。",
"Your personal link to this poll: {linkURL}":"您對此投票的個人連結:{linkURL}",
"Copy this link to the clipboard":"將此連結複製到剪貼簿",
"Resend invitation mail to {emailAdress}":"重新傳送邀請郵件到 {emailAdress}",
"Invitation resent to {emailAddress}":"邀請已重新傳送到 {emailAddress}",
"Mail could not be resent to {emailAddress}":"郵件無法重新傳送到 {emailAddress}",
"started this poll on {dateString}.":"在 {dateString} 上開始了此投票。",
"This poll is closed since {dateString}. The confirmed options are marked below.":"此投票自 {dateString} 起關閉。確認的選項已在下方標記。",
"This poll is closed since {dateString}, but there are no confirmed options until now.":"此投票自 {dateString} 起關閉,但至今無確認選項。",
"You can confirm your favorites now in the options tab in the sidebar.":"您現在可以在側邊欄中的選項分頁裡確認您的最愛。",
"You can place your vote until {dateString}.":"您到 {dateString} 前都可以投票。",
"This is an anonymous poll. Except to the poll owner, participants names are hidden.":"這是匿名投票。除了投票擁有者以外,參與者的名字都是隱藏的。",
"Results are hidden.":"結果是隱藏的。",
"They will be revealed after the poll is closed.":"它們將在投票關閉後揭露。",
"The used time zone is {timeZone}.":"使用的時區為 {timeZone}。",
"Your are only allowed to vote for one option.":"您只能投票給一個選項。",
"You reached the maximum number of allowed votes.":"您已達到最大可投票數。",
"You have only one vote left.":"您只剩下一票。",
"This is an exclusive vote, where only one user is allowed to vote for an option.":"這是排他性投票,只允許一個使用者投票選擇一個選項。",
"_You have %n vote left._::_You have %n votes left._":["您還剩下 %n 票。"],
"_Only %n vote per option is permitted._::_Only %n votes per option are permitted._":["每個選項僅允許 %n 票。"],
"Public poll":"公開投票",
"Do you want to login?":"您想要登入嗎?",
"Login":"登入",
"Participate in public poll!":"參與公開投票!",
"To participate, tell us how we can call you!":"要參與,請告訴我們如何稱呼您!",
"Please use at least 3 characters.":"請使用至少 3 個字元。",
"This name is not valid.":"此名稱無效。",
"OK, we will call you {username}.":"好的,我們會稱呼您為 {username}。",
"Checking email address …":"正在檢查電子郵件地址……",
" ":" ",
"This email address is not valid.":"此電子郵件地址無效。",
"This email address is valid.":"此電子郵件地址有效。",
"Error saving username":"儲存使用者名稱時發生錯誤",
"With your email address you can subscribe to notifications and you will receive your personal link to this poll.":"使用您的電子郵件地址,您可以訂閱通知,然後您就會收到此投票的個人連結。",